Our landscape photography and editing workshop will take you on a journey along Iceland’s west coast, from Reykjavik to Akureyri. You’ll experience thunderous waterfalls, unbelievable fjords, and vast mountain landscapes. You might just recognize scenes from Walter Mitty or Game of Thrones.
All three instructors – Conor MacNeill, Ivan Olafsson and Jeff Bartlett – have all lead photography workshops in Iceland. We’ve teamed up to launch Adventure Photo Trips’ inaugural workshop to share our passion for Iceland with you. While both Conor and Jeff have visited Iceland on multiple occasions, Ivan grew up in Reykjavik and has spent countless hours exploring the island with his camera. We’ve fine tuned the itinerary to spend less time in the vehicle and more time behind our cameras.
With only 10 participants taking part and dedicated personal instruction from each of us, this workshop is a learning experience like no other. You’ll learn how to photograph the amazing landscapes we visit and how to edit images to maximize their visual impact.
It's a Workshop for Everyone!
This workshop is ideal for photographers of any skill level. Seasoned pros can build their portfolios with images from some of Iceland’s most iconic locations. Beginners will enjoy dedicated instruction that will dramatically speed up their photography abilities.
We’re flexible teachers, too, so if there is anything specific you want to learn or improve, we are there to help. Just make sure to let us know and we’ll work hard to accommodate each unique request.
Our workshop includes:
- Daily photography adventures to some of Iceland’s most iconic landscapes, from thundering waterfalls to dramatic seascapes.
- Daily challenges that cover a variety of landscape photography techniques.
- Hands-on instruction at every photography location, no matter your skill level
- Guidance through image selection and post-processing workflow in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop CC.
- An incredible travel experience and opportunity to challenge yourself creatively, make new friends and have fun along the way.